About Facial Rejuvenation
Beauty is skin deep
Also known as cosmetic acupuncture, Facial Rejuvenation is an age-old practice that is an effective non-surgical and painless way to minimize the appearance of fine lines as well as deeper wrinkles, puffiness, premature aging, as well as help diminish acne breakouts and scars. After one treatment you will have improved circulation and boost the body's natural response to well-being. Facial Rejuvenation works on the body at a deeper, constitutional level that will allow proper movement and flow of the lymphatic system. Hair thin intra-dermal needles are inserted in specific facial points and neck points. In addition to improving the circulation the lymphatic system, the facial needles improve blood circulation and stimulate collagen which tightens pores, lift sagging eyelids, soften skin and much more.
In addition to acupuncture I apply facial cupping and gentle gua sha to get you "the glow" you so deserve.
For Best Results
- Facial Rejuvenation results are best seen in a series of 10-12 sessions (12 sessions are optimal for best results).
- Getting your treatment 1-2 times weekly
- Using an AcuLift Facial DermaRoller in between session ( one will be provided as part of a series purchase)
- Use a Vitamin C facial serum
- Get 8 hours of sleep
- Drink Lots of water
- Smile as often as you can :-)